Saturday & Sunday, March 25 & 26, Noon to 6:00 p.m.
10th Avenue West in Downtown Palmetto
Learn from the experts how to reduce waste, use water wisely, protect our natural resources and improve our urban forest. Bring the whole family for giveaways and activities to help keep Manatee County beautiful.
Saturday, April 22, 9 a.m. to Noon
Adopt-A-Highway, Road or Shore groups will be doing cleanups at their sites in Manatee County. Other volunteers can do cleanups by checking in at 9 a.m. at:
- Anna Maria City Hall at 10005 Gulf Dr.
- Kingfish Boat Ramp on S.R. 64 W., west of drawbridge in Holmes Beach
- F.I.S.H. Preserve at 11601 Cortez Road W.
- Terra Ceia on U.S. 19 at northwest corner of bridge by Sea Hut’s Crab Trap I
- Ray’s Canoe Hideaway at 1289 Hagle Park Rd. off Upper Manatee River
Road – free boat launch & use of canoes on a first-come, first-serve basis to
- Historic Wares Creek at Bradenton Woman’s Club, 1705 Manatee Ave. W.
- Old Braden River Historical Society at King Ranch Manatee,
4630 60th St. E., Bradenton – bring your canoe, kayak or power boat to clean river
- City of Palmetto at 5th Avenue West & 10th Street West
City of Palmetto will also have a dumpster at this location to bring trash from your Clean Your Block Party